Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Day 3 Activity 2: Sport Specifics

Activity 2: Take a picture of yourself playing one of the 28 Olympic sports and post it to your blog along with the name of the sport and a brief description of what you are doing in the picture. As an example, I have posted a picture of my son, Aronui, posing as an archery competitor. He made his bow out of a tree branch!

In this picture shows me sitting down getting ready for the 100 metre race. Before this day, I practised a lot with my running. I ran around my block everyday making progress in my running and also practising at school. I was really happy with myself. I came second.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow, congratulations on your great result, Rosrine. Second place is fantastic! I hope that you were able to celebrate after the race:)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete