Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Day 1 Activity 2 Bonus

Activity Bonus: During the ancient Olympic Games, men were allowed to compete in the events but women were not. In fact, women were often forbidden from even watching the games. In your opinion, is this a fair rule? Why or why not? On your blog please tell us what you think about this interesting rule.

Response: I think this rule was a really unfair rule. I say this because, mothers love seeing their children competing in a lot of things, and for this rule to exist it would've have been the hardest thing for them to see their children competing.

1 comment:

  1. You have made a great point, Rosrine. As a mother myself I can definitely relate to what you have written. I would have been so upset if I had a daughter who wanted to compete in the Olympic games but wasn't allowed to do so. That does seem very unfair to me. Fortunately, the modern day Olympic committee has changed the rules and everyone is allowed to participate. Yay!

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete