Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Activity 2 Day 4: Be the Inspiration

Activity 2: Let’s imagine that you were able to meet one of the following three athletes competing for New Zealand at the Rio Olympics. In your blog tell us which one of these three athletes you would choose to meet and why.


The athlete I chose to meet was, Andrea Kilday. This year, will be her first time competing in the Olympics. The sport she will be competing in is, Taekwondo. I chose to meet her because, I've always wanted to learn much more about Taekwondo, especially from someone who will be competing in the Olympics. If I was to ask her one question, related to her experience in Taekwondo, it would be: What did you do to get to where you are now?

1 comment:

  1. That is a very insightful question, Rosrine. I really like it. I, too, would be really interested in knowing more about what Andrea has done to succeed in her chosen sport of taekwondo. She is quite an exceptional person and one of the only women on the national taekwondo team. I wonder how young she was when she first started training. Hmmm, what do you think? I would imagine that she was quite small.

    Hopefully we will both have the chance to meet her one day...


    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete