Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Activity 1 Day 6: Entertaining the Crowd

Activity 1: For all Olympic opening and closing ceremonies, the athletes from each country must wear a special uniform. The uniforms change each year. Look at the 3 pictures posted below. They are pictures of the uniforms that our New Zealand Olympic teams wore in 2012, 2008 and 2004. For this activity, you are asked to rank the uniforms from best (#1) to worst (#3). On your blog post your rankings and provide a brief explanation of why you ranked the uniforms in that order.

I would say this is the best uniform (#1). I say this because, its very unique and it looks like something no one would have the idea to wear or design, besides New Zealand. I also say this is the best, because the colours blend in and they have the silver fern icon attached with it. I would say it's very unique.



I would say that this uniform would come in second. I say this because they made the audience know that they were representing our country. Also, what makes it stand out is the lady dressed in Maori Patterns.
I think this wasn't the best uniform because, they look more like flight attendants more than Olympic athletes.

No comments:

Post a Comment